Saq Imtiaz wrote

> Secondly, as far as I can tell, Muuri will re-arrange all tiles when one
> is moved. So let's say I am working in one tiddler but want to have all the
> others open to refer to while maximizing how much I can see on screen. Well
> as soon as I close or move one of them, the tiddler I am working in will
> move as well! With two stories, I can be working in a normal story with a
> persistent order while having my reference or "to do" items in the other
> story.

Right. But that SUPPORTS my point! You don't need TWO STORIES for that
since Muuri supports that just by having 2 or more COLUMNS.

So I'm still wondering what the functional advantage of 2 stories is.
Is it that each is scroll-able independently? I.e. potential horizontal
ALIGNMENT of consanguines?

Best wishes
TT