Ciao Saq

You are a *very clever *programmer. I wanted, maybe for another thread, to
ask you about how in TW we could access EXIF data in external images. That
seems even more economical than twin data notation streams that are
serendipitous and uncoordinated.

What I mean is the logical place for meta data about an image is IN the
image. So, for me I'm thinking that is a somewhat different exploration
than two Muuri streams?

I leave this out of Muuri for now.

Best wishes
TT