> What I mean is the logical place for meta data about an image is IN the
> image. So, for me I'm thinking that is a somewhat different exploration
> than two Muuri streams?

Depends on the nature of the notes and what they are meant for and how they
will be consumed, in the use cases I described storing them in EXIF would
serve no purpose. However I believe the example suffices to show that
flexibility in how Muuri is used opens a lot of possibilities for users to
optionally leverage.

But yes, let's table further EXIF related discussion for a future separate
thread so as to not go too off-topic.

Cheers,
Saq