On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 8:21:19 AM UTC-7 ludwa6 wrote:

> Can't say much as to how this works technically, but as a naive user of
> both Imgur and TWOF, i can affirm that:
>
>    1. I use Imgur both on web *and* mobile, to read and post both public
>    *and* hidden images and albums, and the authentication is perfectly
>    seamless; enter id & pwd once, and it will remember your codes as long as
>    you like (maybe there's a default logout, but i'm in often enough, it
> seems
>    never have to re-authenticate). Can't speak to the Android issue that
> @Mark
>    raised, but the iOS app works great for me.
>    2.
>
> Does the imgur app allow you to take pictures? The only imgur-sponsored
app I could find on playstore promised "Imgur: Find funny GIFs, memes &
watch viral videos". That's not my interest. Maybe the app does more, but
it needs to say so in the description. It goes on for four paragraphs about
all the material you'll see. A comment in the reviews says that the ability
to post has been broken for a year.

The 3rd party app I did find could load your pictures to imgur but did not
use your own imgur account, so there's no telling when your post will be
trimmed.

Yes, I'm sure you can use the web based imgur to copy addresses and then
copy/paste them into a TW. But it's a several step process and definitely
not convenient on a small screen.

The ideal solution would allow you to take an imported image in TW and
directly post it to your own imgur account, and then create the
corresponding image tiddler.