> Great Ideas so far. From a developer standpoint, I can recommend the Imgur
> API for integration. Not only does it give flexibility and a high number of
> photo uploads per day, but it is also relatively easy to use and combine
> with existing technologies (ie tiddlywiki in this case.)
> I would love to build a JS plug-in or tool for TW with this, if any of you
> are interested.

As Joshua mentioned, there is a file uploads plugin in development that
supports different uploader modules to support storage backends:
https://github.com/saqimtiaz/tiddlywiki-on-fission/tree/main/upload-files-wiki/plugins/file-uploads

 Writing an Imgur uploader module would indeed be interesting.  The tricky
bits to figure out would be CORS and authentication. If that is something
you are interested in working on, I would be happy to discuss further.

Regards,
Saq