On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 7:48:10 PM UTC-7 TW Tones wrote:

> Saq,
>
> There remains a barrier to my understanding because most of the details
> seem to make sense to "those in the know."

Yes! Atom. Electron. Fission. IPFS.  It's taken for granted that everyone
knows what this means and what the implications are.

In terms of single-file solutions, exporting via the zip plugin seems to be
the only practicable solution. On Android, a Tiddloid-like app could upload
to imgur or some place. However I wonder about the authentication. I
downloaded an Android app for uploading to that has thousands of users and
was surprised that there was no way to connect to your personal imgur
account. This means all posts will be public, none can go to your paid
account, and that you can't manage them over time.