> What do you mean by "coded safely and reliably"? (ok, perhaps this is
> not a question to discuss without an example..)

Well, a poorly written plugin might fail if it encounters unexpected
data, or might leak private information in HTTP headers, or might not
work reliably in mobile browsers, or might rely on implementation
details in the core that are subject to change.

> Do you mean that the server would be needed once -- to generate those
> html files so that one can publish them in a DropBox, -- or rather
> during the process of browsing? What's the role of the server?

Here the server is being used to "bake" html files that can be used
independently.

> Another thing which is unclear for me in this aspect is the
> following.. the most direct quesion is this: will it be possible to
> open any set of tiddlers in a tab of a browser, or instead there
> should be some pages, each containing some tiddlers and for each
> tiddler its container-page should be opened in a new tab?

I'm afraid I don't understand the question, can you put it differently?

Best wishes

Jeremy