Apologies if this is a bit off-topic, but readers of this thread are
obviously concerned about math notation in TW, so I'll put the question:
What are you using today to get math notation in your TWs?  I've tried
searching generally, but haven't really found a satisfactory solution.  I'm
agnostic regarding plugin vs. core code, and I liked Peter Jipsen's
ASCIIMathML solution, with ASCII math in backticks and LaTeX math in dollar
signs, but I want something that works with the 2.x versions of TW.  I'm
thinking only of local, personal notes, not concerned about web publishing,
and if it only works with modern versions of Firefox, I'm okay with that.