I would like to propose using WikiBooks. I think it is suited for
documentation of this kind. We could have a community area on there, and we
could make use of some bots and scripts which turn the static text pages of
the Wikimedia system into a dynamic, automated system of notifications,
discussions, and feeds.

It is work, yes, but if we have enough MediaWiki editors on here, we could
give it a go. For those who don't want to learn the syntax, that's fine. I
would think we could make a TW <-> MW syntax comparison sheet to ease the
headache, as well. But there are probably quite a few people here who know
both.

That being said, what??? is preventing us from making it multi-user? :)

-Arlen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSSLNKMV96yR1EGT3md80Ydbit-2A3Mq6BC%2Bodvvf3iNBA%40mail.gmail.com.