Hi Danielo,

A few questions --

What mobile device do you use?

What mobile browser?

How long does it take for a TW file to come up? It takes about 20 seconds
on my tablet and 30 seconds on my phone. This makes it difficult to take
quick notes.

Do you add images to noteself?

My problem with noteself is that you're still depending on someone else's
cloud storage. Does noteself have an option to encrypt the data on the
server?

Thanks!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b4d41ca8-8004-4f0b-a88e-0c03b82a9a4f%40googlegroups.com.