Hey! How come mine doesn't work that way? When I check off a finished
project, it gets grayed and moved to the bottom. It doesn't get the
strike-thru yours has. Is there some magic CSS I need to tweak?

Thanks,
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3d8453dc-2978-4ae6-866c-ffa6114f56ae%40googlegroups.com.