OK! So I  went ahead and installed Thoma's ToDo, and here is how it looks
like in action:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-m6dSuGt1IaI/WSC8-3MRNnI/AAAAAAAAeyo/WaT95AAEK3APWFutxy2rawljfmwdqB-HwCLcB/s1600/Capture.PNG>

What I like about having my projects this way is that the checklist is
ordered in a way that makes sense to me (one of my rules is to try not use
more than three words for sake of simplicity).
Notice I am using a recent NYTimes articles that has a couple of tricks to
help as a reference, and that the Cafiza > Espresso Machine line is
actually a link to a YouTube video, it links to the exact second where they
show how to clean it. I will probably add more notes to this as I keep
repeating it...

Want to figure out a way to turn off the ability to mark this one as done
at the bottom row... because this is an ongoing one. But this is pure
cosmetics. Any questions, let me know! :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0e78b06e-5436-4fd2-86af-9141c2cd32ed%40googlegroups.com.