@Josiah

Like you I've tried dozens of information systems. In fact, I need an
information system to track the information systems I've used.

I dropped InfoSelect when they changed their pricing policy overnight
moving to a subscription model. Except that the subscription cost more than
my initial investment. Also, IS is mono-platform.

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/db685849-7c1e-46ef-9fbe-eda9c7ea0d0a%40googlegroups.com.