Hi Shay,

Some name confusion. I think you're referring to Danielo's excellent
suggestions.

About synchronization. If you're still using a desktop or laptop, then you
can use something like Synchthing to synchronize your files. In theory (as
I understand it) you could leave your device running and synch to it from
somewhere off-site via relays (though I've never tried it).

About Thomas Elmiger's ToDoNow plugin for TW, it's actually pretty
intuitive to use. What may be missing is the on-ramp. The secret is, just
open TodoNowTiddler. Close every thing else. The TNT is the main dashboard
and allows you to add new items, organize them by priority and date,
quickly put them into projects (tags), and add notes (including
checklists). About 30 minutes of playing and you should know everything you
need to get started.

The GTD "cult" probably got a boost from the Franklin-Covey thing, which
was like an industry-driven cult (Big business is swamped with 'cults' and
'memes', usually loaded down with acronyms). It reminds me of the
"Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" which outsold its competitors because it
was (1) Cheaper and (2) Emblazened with the words "Don't Panic". The FC
people were busy attending expensive seminars and purchasing expensive
custom notebooks. By contrast, Allen's book was $10, called for no
expensive supplies, and he advocated a zen-like approach to make your mind
"like water."

Good luck!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/56959957-2ae9-4aa9-95e1-23c83309ad95%40googlegroups.com.