How can i say PINNED THREAD when so many people here would never see it on
GG?

Okay. WELCOME ...

   1. What is TW?
   2. Where do you download it?
   3. What can you do with it?
   4. How do you save it?
   5. Some example TiddlyWikis.
   6. How to ask questions & where.

Next up. The OTHER THREAD. The SAVING Crisis (actually its a bonanza
already). For LOCAL save ...

   1. The Death of Firefox at 57 and how to postpone it.
   2. TiddlyServer (sorted)
   3. WebDav (in process)
   4. Mark S' Batch System (interesting experiment)
   5. TiddlyDesktop (needs updating)
   6. The other thing ...

Best wishes

Josiah