oh, yes! I could easily make this happen, I've already thought about that
and successfully tried recognizing multiple taps. Inside muuri (thanks to
hammer.js) you can recognize doubleclicks, tripleclicks, quadrupleclicks,
long press, swipes ... see: http://hammerjs.github.io/recognizer-tap/

that's also possible on mobile devices because that functionality comes
with the plugin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7d399309-f17a-42bf-ba84-5dd20820859d%40googlegroups.com.