Thanks, Jed. I did try your interface. Your basic idea (i.e. filtering by
related tags) is exactly what I am looking for. Should you find the
mentioned workflow more user-friendly I would be really glad if you can
bring it to life. I cannot help you with coding, but will be at hand to
discuss it further / test it.

Thank you Diego for your support. You have read my mind. Every note that I
take is just a waste of time if I cannot find it within seconds. What is
also interesting with the proposed workflow: while you filter your contexts
/by adding and removing related tags/, you may uncover relations that *you
didn't expect to be there*. "Exploring" your Wiki is probably close-fitting
term for my workflow. An adventurous expedition while you play with related
tags. Just a side note: Tiddlywiki is a very powerful system not only for
storing data, but for searching and filtering as well. The only problem is
that it is *too complicated* for me to exploit its full potential.
Thankfully, there is generous community to help me. Maybe the TiddlyWiki
documentation should exist in two versions: first one for regular users
like me with little (or none) technical skills and the second version for
coders like Jed that can make it even better. Diego I will be happy if you
add your ideas regarding the interface to make it even better.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/67f5446d-0795-4485-85cb-193848aec248%40googlegroups.com.