*Goodbye ﹙ little﹚, Hello Font Supported Unicode*

PMario ...
"little" causes unicode problems. ... I'd like to remove it.

I agree. (1) because of Unicode support; (2) because it is visually
ambiguous.

However , worth noting,Tony's push for it can be addressed by other types
of bracket IF the end user could define ID glyphs.

But for base release I think it is both not determined to be fully font
supported and potentially confusing visually.

Best wishes
TT