To no one in particular-

All these long lines and extra spaces- it's just too difficult. I give up and
am becoming a humanities major. :)

Seriously, I can't help but think there is an opportunity to fall back on some
data. But, I don't think it's "College science" per se but poor teaching of
science and what we are asking them to give up to study. (Really- video games
are more interesting than most of our classes!).
I hope we all have a great weekend and watch a little football (or read a good
novel) and go back Monday and start again. It was a very long week.
Tim

_______________________________
Timothy O. Shearon, PhD
Professor, Department of Psychology
The College of Idaho
Caldwell, ID 83605
email: tshea...@collegeofidaho.edu

teaching: intro to neuropsychology; psychopharmacology; general; history and
systems

"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." Dorothy Parker

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=13906
or send a blank email to
leave-13906-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu