On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 21:43, Glen Farney <[email protected]> wrote:

>  So in the end he tells me that the Scientific Atlanta tuning adapter (STA
> 1520) has "known issues" and there's nothing they can do about that. I ask
> if the Motorola boxes have the same issue, he indicates no. Great, perhaps
> I can get Charter to break out the Motorola for me, if they even carry
> them,
> I'd be surprised, but I'll call again tomorrow to see.
>
Don't bother, the TA's are only compatible with the matching head end.  If
they gave you a Cisco/SA TA that's because that's the only TA compatible
with the head end in your area.

-- 
[email protected] / [email protected] Geek, Gweep, Technophile, me.
www.GizmoLovers.com / www.MegaZone.org / www.Eyrie-Productions.com Hail Eris
Twitter.com/megazone / Facebook.com/megazone / www.LinkedIn.com/in/megazone
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 432-363-4296


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to