Ann,

It's so good to see your name come up!!  I don't think I've seen it any time

I know what you mean about the cloudy days being difficult to have a positive
attitude, but I can't imagine you without positive thoughts!!!!!

Are you going to the Symposium?  We're unable to go this year.......I've been
rather ill since March and I've not been cleared by my multitude of docs yet....
I'm sorry to miss but that's part of life...........

Anyway, I'm so glad to hear from you.........such a positive message you shared
with Teresa......you told it like it is, but you gave her hope, too!!

Hugs, janh