Katrina,

Don't give up hope!! EVER!!!  Time and a positive attitude will go a long way......

I've been a tmer for 8½ yrs and today I have more feeling than before....as long
as I was numb/paralyzed to t8 I didn't have pain.......the tingling came along and
then the heavier pain as I improved..........

I do think that a Physical Therapist is important part of improvement.....at least
when I had home care after leaving the hospital, the Physical Therapist was major
help in regaining my walking skills.........and continued physical therapy is also
important part of improvement.......and you can do the phsyical therapy at home
after a therapist has shown you what to do.

I do want to say that I appreciate the situation you're in and to let you know that
we understand that life for the caretakers in our lives are very stressful!!!

Please know we're thinking of you.......keep us updated.........

Hugs, janh