Welcome back Trudy.   I have had Tm for five years.  I started off with a little numbness and have progressively gotten worse.  Right now I am on 2400 of neurontin.  Am not aware that it helps but when I forget to take it I realize that it does help with the burning.  I also take Tramadol (50 MG).  This helps somewhat with the pain but certainly does not do away with it.  My description is it takes the edge off.   I tried Lyrica but I was weaving all the time and it made the muscles in my legs weaker.  In reading the posts most of us have tried the things that I have mentioned.  I do find that a heating pad helps a lot and I use a tens unit which I have found to be very helpful.

Ann in Virginia