  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 5:29 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] TM Spasms

        Hello All,

        It's me again, complaining with my continuous woes.  I am so sick of
this!

        Does anyone out there know what causes the response, in some of us,
known as spasms?  I have had them, hard, from day one--around my abdomen.  It
feels as though someone is fastening me into a lace up corset where they put
one foot in the middle of your back and pull as hard as they can before going
on to the next set of laces.

        I have no idea what has set off this particular set of spasms, but I
have had them steady, day and night, without stopping for almost one month.  I
am taking Baclofen and Valium which are not cutting the spasms one bit.  I do a
lot of "cry-babying" on this list because that is what it is here for, but I am
normally pretty stoic and can take a lot of pain.

        Has anyone here on the List had continual spasms like this?  I'd like
to know what they did for them.  Please find me some relief and solace.  Please
keep me in your Prayers and I will do the same for you one day.

        Thanks,
        Jude