From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 7:29 PM
To: TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] TM Spasms

Hello All,

It's me again, complaining with my continuous woes.  I am so sick of
this!

Does anyone out there know what causes the response, in some of us,
known as spasms?  I have had them, hard, from day one--around my
abdomen.  It feels as though someone is fastening me into a lace up
corset where they put one foot in the middle of your back and pull as
hard as they can before going on to the next set of laces.

I have no idea what has set off this particular set of spasms, but I
have had them steady, day and night, without stopping for almost one
month.  I am taking Baclofen and Valium which are not cutting the spasms
one bit.  I do a lot of "cry-babying" on this list because that is what
it is here for, but I am normally pretty stoic and can take a lot of
pain.

Has anyone here on the List had continual spasms like this?  I'd like to
know what they did for them.  Please find me some relief and solace.
Please keep me in your Prayers and I will do the same for you one day.

Thanks,
Jude