Hello All,

It's me again, complaining with my continuous  woes.  I am so sick of this!

Does anyone out there know what causes the  response, in some of us, known as
spasms?  I have had them, hard,  from day one--around my abdomen.  It feels
as though someone is  fastening me into a lace up corset where they put one
foot in the middle  of your back and pull as hard as they can before going on
the next set  of laces.

I have no idea what has set off this particular  set of spasms, but I have
had them steady, day and night, without stopping  for almost one month.  I am
taking Baclofen and Valium which are not  cutting the spasms one bit.  I do a
lot of "cry-babying" on this list  because that is what it is here for, but I
am
normally pretty stoic and  can take a lot of pain.

Has anyone here on the List had continual spasms  like this?  I'd like to
know what they did for them.  Please  find me some relief and solace.  Please
keep me in your Prayers and I  will do the same for you one day.

Thanks,
Jude