Hi Guys,

I'm Baaaaack...Oh I missed you all so  much!  I haven't been online in, well
it seems like, forever.   Now I am excited to be back on the list.  What's
been going on?  Did I  miss anything?

I have good news.  Saw a  neurologist for the first time in five years...said
there is nothing new for  me...I knew that.  Then I went to Tissue Trauma and
that was another  story.  The nurse in charge is getting me hooked up with
some of the  programs for the disabled in the area.

She put some foam dressings on my  pressure sores and I am pain free for the
first time in a long, long time.   Things are finally looking up.

How has everyone been?  I hope that  there is no bad news to hear...What
about new members?

Those of you who write me regularly, do  so at this new address.  My
replacement computer would not let me sign on  with my previous address...who
knows
why?

Anyway, catch me up on all the  latest...

Peace and Prayers,
Jude
http://www.aol.com.