Interesting.
This is related to something I've wondered about:  If 'TM' is 'inflamation of
the myelin', which of course we've already been treated for, then do we really
still have TM?  I was treated with 5,000 mg methyl-prednisone during the first
5 days after my sudden (with-in 30 min) paralysis on my right side below my rib
cage.  My understanding was that the treatment completely cleared up the
inflammation.  So what I'm really dealing with is not TM, but the SIDE-EFFECTS
OF TM (nerves that have been damaged), as well as the SIDE-EFFECTS of all that
methyl-prednisone!
Isn't that correct?
Sally