From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 1:50 PM
To: Butcher, Bernie [S&FS]
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [TMIC] New Address...please add to your address book

Interesting.

This is related to something I've wondered about:  If 'TM' is
'inflamation of the myelin', which of course we've already been treated
for, then do we really still have TM?  I was treated with 5,000 mg
methyl-prednisone during the first 5 days after my sudden (with-in 30
min) paralysis on my right side below my rib cage.  My understanding was
that the treatment completely cleared up the inflammation.  So what I'm
really dealing with is not TM, but the SIDE-EFFECTS OF TM (nerves that
have been damaged), as well as the SIDE-EFFECTS of all that
methyl-prednisone!

Isn't that correct?

Sally