>  Has it steadily gotten worse since you got TM?

Sally,

I started off with mild "pain" and hypersensitivity/ allodynia. My pain slowly
built over the first 12 months, then all of a sudden, middle of the
night-BAMMM- the pain increased by 10 fold.  My original pain was mainly right
sided but the new pain was mainly left sided- I phoned my neurologist (Dr.
Kerr)and he happened to be "On Call." He quickly diagnosed Brown- Sequard
Syndrome, told me to increase my Marinol, get an MRI, and make an appointment
to see him in 6 weeks.

My pain now is not crampy as I use cannabinoids daily.  I had severe cramping
the first year (pre-Kerr, pre- cannabinoids). I have the numb, tingly,
stabbing, lancinating, crushing, burning pain. I have minimal temperature
control in my left side. I often wear a silk or polarfleece  glove on my left
hand.  Allodynia is my biggest problem.  I have to hold hands using my right
hand.  I find that medication has little effect on the Allodynia.

Yes, I believe the pain is slowly getting worse. I believe the increase is due
to the original affliction, much as a small patch of rust will spread slowly
but surely.

Take care