Hi Bernie,   Rosalie here, now in sunny Florida.   Just  went for an
evaluation with the bioness system (walk aid).  It is used for  drop foot and
helps to
lift your ankle up so you dont drag on the floor.   Didn't work for me.
However my foot doesnt really drag so  much.   I thought it might help with the
walking but it is only for  your ankle.  I spend most of my time in the power
chair anyhow because if I  walk with the walker I cant stand on my own when I
get to where I am going, like  the kitchen.  Hope you are as well as can be and
not feeling too much of  the cold on Long Island.  Take care, Rosalie

In a message dated 11/21/2008 8:22:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,