  From: Butcher, Bernard G (NY80)
  To: jrushton ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; tmic
  Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 6:22 AM
  Subject: RE: [TMIC] Re: tmic-digest Digest V2008 #431

  Hi Jeanne - congrats on your progress! - it is also my goal to walk without
walker. I hope I can but I was diagnosed with MS after TM. My neuro wants me to
go for an evaluation for "walk aide" - a gadget you strap to your calf to jolt
you when you are trying to take a step, and also a new med coming out next year
- we'll see. First I have to get off my butt & exercise more but in the evening
I am too pooped from working all day & can't do it in the morning because then
I'll be too pooped at work!

  Barney