From: jrushton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 10:41 AM
To: Butcher, Bernard G (NY80); tmic
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: tmic-digest Digest V2008 #431

Hi, friend!  I tried that walk aide out and the concept is really good
but it was just too expensive ($4,000) and our ins. wouldn't cover it.
Trying it out I could see how it did work and that was from setting the
timing of the elec. jolt into the muscle that makes you able to take a
real step.  The jolt was surprising at first but not that bad especially
knowing and seeing how it could help you not drag your foot.  Good luck
on that!  I'll be anxious to hear how it works out for you!!!

I admire the fact that you are working!  I tried but just couldn't do
it.  I just plain didn't have the stamina to do a good job.  The clinic
was so wonderful and would have let me continue but it wasn't fair to
them or the staff.  It was the right decision to retire.

Please take care!!  Jeanne