  From: Sharon M
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 12:38 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] Too Cold

        I, too, have the temp issues.  I don't know if that's TM or MS, as MS
has temp control problems too.  With MS it is usually heat issues.

        When I get cold it takes forever to warm up again!  At night I have a
have a hard time getting the right blankets. If my legs get too hot they will
ache and it causes bladder spasms.  That's what happened to me last night.  The
wood stove was too hot before bed and I was miserable all night with pain and
bladder spasms.  Does that happen to anyone else?

        I'm sorry, Jude, to hear how bad it is for you.

        hugs

        Sharon

          Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.

                Jude,

                Temperature control is the only thing that my doc said would
not return!.......
                that said, I have found that silk underwear is the best thing
to help.....Silk
                is nice to your skin and light weight, so you need fewer heavy
blankets!!

                I get my silks from Winter Silks, which has a 20% off sale
right now.  The
                web site is:   www.wintersilks.com

                Hope this helps!

                Hugs,

                janh in OK

                --- On Sat, 11/29/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>