From: Sandy Heidel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Too Cold
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 1:25 PM

AOL Email

I use an electric mattress pad (not an electric
blanket) and a down comforter.  I turn it on and warm up the bed and then
turn it off when I get in.  It helps me stay warm, relaxes my legs so they
don't spasm from the cold sheets, and I fall asleep easily.  I prefer light
covers so the down comforter works best for me.

I have read all the stuff on electric blankets
and how they can be bad for you but this works for me.   I turn it off
when I get in bed so I don't get over heated.  My body temp will drop too
low so I have to make sure I keep it as stable as possible so I avoid a cold
bed
whenever I can.
This temp thing can be either TM or MS and I
have both, too.  But I did have trouble with over heating and also body
temp dropping low when I just had TM before the MS Rx.  I think its a
chicken/egg thing.   All I know is my body temp seems to be set on
"manual" now and I have to keep track of it both in summer and
winter.
Sandy in chilly Wisconsin where thankfully all
the deer are now in the freezer.