  From: jrushton<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ;
TMIC<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 9:03 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Too Cold

        Hi, Jeanne,

        I am currently on 300 mg a day of Lyrica.  I find that I am very stiff
with pain late night and early morning, especially when turning in bed.  I
think I may ask my neur. about Tramadol to add and see if that helps.  Thanks
for the information.

        Valerie in Illinois

  Hi, Valerie!  The Lyrica and Tramadol combination along with the Cymbalta has
enabled me to do more than I have for 3 1/2 years.  I can do my housework and
not even think about the pain.  There is still some stiffness and coldness but
I don't feel the acid/hot/cold/excruciating 24/7 pain as I did before.  Now,
today, I missed the noon Tramadol and sure enough, the pain came through loud
and clear so it definitely does help!  I sure do hope and pray it works for
you!!

  Jeanne in Dayton, WA