From: "jrushton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "rj rankin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "TMIC" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 4:25:17 AM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Too Cold

Hi, Randy,

I've been taking Lyrica and Lexapro for quite awhile but just changed over to
Cymbalta from the Lexapro and added Tramadol for pain and I can't tell you how
much I've improved!  I experimented with the timing on taking the Tramadol and
only take two a day.  You can take 1-2 up to 4 times a day (800mg total) and
I'm only taking 1 in the AM and 1 at noon.  The Cymbalta is an antidepressant
but also seems to help with pain so that is why we changed over to that from
the Lexapro.

Gosh, I sure wish it could help someone else...

Jeanne