> I also will ask her about "cattywhompus".  Is this a disease that > medicine
> can fix or do I have to go to Frank for the "cure" for it?  I'm > not too
> sure about going to him...

Dear Jude,

my temperature system is  cattywhompus too.  my left side ( hand, arm, thorax,
leg and foot) go from too cold to too warm. I have increased blood flow in my
left hand so much so that my fingernails grow twice as fast as on my right
side.  My left hand/fingers are so sensitive that I have to have someone to cut
my nails every few days.

I wish I had an answer... death is not the answer... A double Bourbon or
margarita does help.

frank