From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 6:58 AM
To: jrushton; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; TMIC
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Too Cold

> I also will ask her about "cattywhompus".  Is this a disease that >
medicine can fix or do I have to go to Frank for the "cure" for it?  I'm >
not too sure about going to him...

Dear Jude,

my temperature system is  cattywhompus too.  my left side ( hand, arm,
thorax, leg and foot) go from too cold to too warm. I have increased blood
flow in my left hand so much so that my fingernails grow twice as fast as on
my right side.  My left hand/fingers are so sensitive that I have to have
someone to cut my nails every few days.

I wish I had an answer... death is not the answer... A double Bourbon or
margarita does help.

frank