Ha!  I knew you would recommend something like that.  When I wrote to Jude I
suggested scotch or red wine.  Also told her that probably the only doctor who
would
  approve was our own Dr. Phran3que.
  Gilly...

  Dear Jude,

  my temperature system is  cattywhompus too.  my left side ( hand, arm,
thorax, leg and foot) go from too cold to too warm. I have increased blood flow
in my left hand so much so that my fingernails grow twice as fast as on my
right side.  My left hand/fingers are so sensitive that I have to have someone
to cut my nails every few days.

  I wish I had an answer... death is not the answer... A double Bourbon or
margarita does help.

  frank