Amanda,

I also used Cascara Segrada (recommended as an enema prior to having surgery)
which worked extremely well - almost too well! Luckily the nurse who told me to
use it said to stay close to a bathroom.

I have dealt with constipation for three years until about two months ago when
I decided to finally try taking the "Activia challenge" as Jaime Lee Curtis
advertises on TV. I have one container every morning first before eating
anything else and have not been constipated since! It took about seven to ten
days to "regulate" me, but I now go almost every single day - before I was
completely constipated and only going once every three to four days.

Betty
(in Northern California)

In a message dated 10/13/10 05:12:26 Pacific Daylight Time,