From: Lori Biehler [mailto:lbieh...@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 8:12 AM
To: kimharrison...@comcast.net; Amanda Diskey
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] personal problem

Amanda,
I was told to take cascara segrada, it is a natural bark that I
purchased in a health food store. That also may be the ingredient in
"smooth tea". This worked great for me, I took it every three days, just
one pill though over time the problem got worse. My gastro told me that
cascara segrada actually kills nerves with long term use, hence the
problem is now worse. I wish I had some great cure for you, it is
something I have dealt with for over 12 years. Don't let yourself go to
long, you don't want to get distended bowel, if you need, use an enema.
Lori