Amanda, I have problems along those lines sometimes, too. The thing that
helps me most is eating fresh fruits and vegetables -- it has gotten to the
point that if I have a day or so that I don't eat them, I can almost count
on having trouble. Canned fruits used to help, but they don't any more. I
keep grapes and baby carrots on hand as they're the easiest to just rinse
and eat, but I also try to eat salads regularly, too..

Also, exercise really helps immensely, but this is a problem for many TMers,
especially those who can't walk. Is there someone who can exercise your
legs, range of motion exercises and that kind of thing?

Hope you get some relief soon.

Barbara H.
http://barbarah.wordpress.com