HI Susan,
Thank you for the information. I smiled when I read your diagnosis of Brown Sequard Syndrome, because it reminded me of the first time it was used by a neuro in my presence. I was seeing the neuro who diagnosed me in the hospotal with TM but his office was 70 miles away. I asked my PCP for a referral to a neuro closer to home. The new neuro spoke into his recorder during my visit and said, "Patient has Brown Sequard Syndrome. I was stressed and said "No, I'm here for Transverse Myelitis". He was annoyed with me for interrupting him. I asked the office manager to find out what the new term was and looked it up when I got home. Duh! They could have saved me a lot of worry if it had been explained it wasn't yet another ugly illness and just the symptoms my body portrayed. TM has been a learning experience regarding all the medical terminology.

Now I need to look up cranial sacral therapy.  How has it helped you?

Patti  - Michigan