High top sneakers do the trick too.     Rosalie

In a message dated 10/31/2011 8:46:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jcs...@yahoo.com writes:

and another benefit Dalton is that you can feel cool wearing them
again,,,,,,(i like your trade mark sign for TM)  ’¿¨

____________________________________
 From: Dalton Garis  <malugss...@gmail.com>
To: Elizabeth Clark  <xbeecla...@gmail.com>; 'Susan Kleinz'
<skle...@cox.net>
Cc:  tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent:  Monday, October 31, 2011 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] CBS

Hey friends;

I am a big proponent of our checking out if wearing western or cowboy
boots can handle drop foot.  I have drop foot on the left foot.  The  decision
was either to get a brace attached to a shoe that resembled a large  slab of
cement painted black, or, get cowboy boots.  Well, which would  you rather
have?  Boots, that you can change to match conditions and  tastes, or a slab
of black concrete that becomes your only choice of  footwear?

Mine are hand-made M.L. Leddy's of Fort Worth, Texas.  I had a pair  almost
forty years ago; so when I got drop foot from ™ I thought this would be  a
nice solution to the problem.  Now, I don't wear anything else. And  they
completely solve the problem.

I recommend getting a good pair, the best you can afford.  Well  worth the
money in comfort and convenience.

Dalton