Sometimes I think that doctors don't have a clue! - Roger in Kennewick, WA

----- Original Message -----
From: "john snodgrass" <jcs...@yahoo.com>
To: "Elizabeth Clark" <xbeecla...@gmail.com>, "Susan Kleinz" <skle...@cox.net>
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 2:33:40 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] CBS

I dont mean to sound pouty, perhaps I am the only one but i doubt it. the
wherewithal  for therapy of different sorts i have not.

but if they come up with something that makes enough difference that would put
me back to work,,I would surely start a "me" foundation and find the means for
it.

jeepers if I could find a way to stop the buzzing from the middle of my spine
down to my feet I would gladly find the means.

so you folks that have the means,,,by all means keep tryng,searching,looking,
we all need answers.