From: Susan Kleinz <skle...@cox.net>
To: Elizabeth Clark <xbeecla...@gmail.com>
Cc: kimharrison...@comcast.net; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] CBS

As "newbe" to this website, I'm Susan Kleinz

57, married, 3 children,
diagnosed 20 years ago with Brown Sequard Syndrome, probable MS after becoming
paralyzed on left side.

diagnosed Feb. of this year with Transverse Myeliltis. - can walk with a brace
on left leg.

thank you for all these wonderful websites!

my neurologist at Barrows Neurological Clinics in Phoenix AZ says - no flu or
shingles shots.
I've never had either.

Tried 10 sessions of acupuncture... no clue if it helped.

Many sessions of Cranial Sacral Therapy by RCST certified therapist -
phenomenal results - helped more than anything I have tried.

B 12 shots twice a week help also.

Susan
Phoenix, AZ