Helloo

Craniosacral therapy relieved pain and a hugely distended abdomen (which I hid for 8 months.)

The fascia under our skin is like a net holding everything in. It gets "kinked" Myofascial release (having to do with relaxing the fascia as it interfaces with the muscle and craniosacral - having to do with the cranium, dura, spinal cord and dural sack.)The therapist finds the beginning and ending of these "kinks" or restrictions and releases the tightness. This takes pressure off the fascial system, decreasing the symptoms.

I recently had a brace made for my left leg which has increased my balance tremendously. It is for "drop foot" and picks my foot up automatically. Also, have orthodics for high arch.

Susan - Phoenix