  From: pjv1...@chartermi.net
  To: Gillian Clark
  Cc: TM list
  Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2012 1:52 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] RE Pins and Needles

  Gilly
  You are right to remide us about cothes, shoes and sock contributing to our
TM pain.  I think I've posted for eight straight winters that wearing blue
jeans in cold weather puts me right to bed due the the intense pain the cold
material causes. New TMers beware! It isn't just the heat that causes
additional painful sensations.  The cold weather causes its own set of
problems.

  Patti - Michigan