Way cheaper--Just go on line to River Pharmacy--I am ordering Symbicort
today for my COPD--it's half the price.  I get my Lovastatin and Atenalol
(Cholesterol and Blood Pressure) there as well.  Always generic but potency
is there.

About Lyrica or Pregabalin--I take 150mg caps four times a day at first for
a week or so and then I am able to cut back and take only two caps (300mg.)
at bedtime.  This maintains the level in my blood stream to keep the pain
at bay and assures a good nights sleep.  Keep in mind though that I have a
high resistance to drugs--vicodin doesn't affect me at all unless I take
two or three,  I also have no side effects from it.

Jim